Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday 27th September

Today was the first day of the Holiday Program.It was going to be so fun!First we made our team banner.Our name was the Funky Monkeys.Go the Funkey Monkeys!Our team captain is Jared.we let Jared be our captain because we could rely on him.The team banner is for cheering us on and other stuff.Its also for our team game.Today our team game was soccer.Soccer was fun and exhausting!The other team was called The Banana Phones.They won 5 to 2.We got an extra 2 points!After we cooled down we had lunch.Next we looked at some Blossom trees.We explored them.When we found the right tree we had to try and draw it.Mine took ages!Eventually I finished it.Next we had afternoon tea.We had rasberry buns and bananas.I just had a rasberry bun.After afternoon tea we finished off our blossom trees.When I finished we just played around.Me and some other people went out side to do handstands.When I was doing handstands my stepmum came to pick me up.That was the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Emily!!! Sounds like you has a fun day! Dad

    ReplyDelete