Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday 29 September

Yesterday it was pyjamas day and a lot of people had pyjamas on.Some people got changed into clothes straight away.I saw a lot of people were now in their clothes so I got changed.After that we went on the senior playground.I went in the cricket cages mostly.When we went back inside Steven played connect four and then we played a card game of speed.After that we went outside to play a team game.my team Banana phones lost but we are still beating the funky moneys by 2.we got to have a free play then we had lunch then we went on our wheels because it was wheels day aswell.I didn't have any wheels so I got a skipping rope and started to skip.Later I played a game of four sqaure with Aramai Steven Courtney Carlos and Tyra.Then a while later we went on the playground.All we did was go in the shade because it was hot.We wathehed a movie I brought from home.It was called Jumanji.I didn't watch it I played speed with Steven.Just when the movie ended mum came to pick me and my sister up.
By Jahna

No comments:

Post a Comment